When searching for rehabs that take insurance in Florida, we can help you with all of your questions and needs. By matching our patients with the best treatment program for them, and verifying insurance coverage for that specific plan, the admissions process is made quick and simple, allowing patients to begin their recovery process as quickly as possible.
Our Unity Recovery Center Admissions staff is available to assist in verifying the health insurance coverage for you or your loved one’s alcohol and/or drug treatment at Unity. Simply call us at 877-838-6489.
We’ll need the following information:
- Insurance Company name
- Subscriber ID number and/or Policy Number
- Insurance Company’s phone number and any specific phone number for
- Behavioral Services
- Prospective patient/client’s name, address, phone number
- Insured’s Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth
- Patient/client’s Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth
Our staff will provide insurance verification over the phone. We accept insurance payments for drug and alcohol treatment; however, we do not accept Medicare or Medicaid.
Unity Recovery Center also accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for drug and alcohol treatment payments.
Call us today toll-free (877) 772-5505.