Holistic Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Florida
At Unity Recovery Center, you don’t just overcome addiction, you learn a lot about yourself and what’s really important in life.
Call for Help Now… 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 855-895-1585
Unity Recovery Center provides holistic treatment for alcoholism and drug addiction that aims to recover the whole person–mentally, physically, and spiritually. At Unity Rehab, the individual is taken into consideration. A thoroughly researched, customized total treatment plan is prepared and followed thoughtfully.
Psychiatric consultations are provided onsite at our treatment center Unity center. An exhaustive mental health history is obtained. A comprehensive exam is completed in search of any pre-existing conditions. Medical professionals at Unity Recovery Center are fully qualified to diagnose and treat all dual-diagnosis disorders. Trauma therapy and grief counseling are provided to all clients in need. Relapse prevention education teaches clients powerful techniques to avoid returns to alcohol or drugs.
A full physical examination is also completed in order to ensure any underlying ailment is properly diagnosed, treated, and not allowed to act as an impediment in the client’s progress during the early stages of recovery.
Exercise is normally neglected as addictions become all-consuming. To aid in the client’s complete rehabilitation, a state-of-the-art fitness center is available. Clients may participate in supervised afternoon workouts at the gym or go to the beach for walking, swimming, and other outdoor activities.
Drug Rehab Florida Relaxation and Healing Options
Below are some of the unique and holistic addiction treatment options Unity Recovery Center has to offer:
- Tai chi classes are taught by a master martial arts practitioner.
- Twice-weekly yoga sessions, led by a trained instructor, offer gentle stretching and strength training to those seeking a healthy alternative to traditional exercise.
- Therapeutic massage is available and may be beneficial in speeding the removal of toxins from the body’s soft tissues.
- For those interested in Eastern healing methods, acupuncture is offered. Acupuncture is not only a safe, successful, side-effect-free procedure for pain management; it may also lessen the physical symptoms of drug and alcohol withdrawal.
- Proper diet is often the first healthy habit to disappear as addiction progresses. Therefore, nutritional counseling is held regularly. Individual sessions with a registered dietician are also made available.
- Seaside meditation most mornings helps start the treatment day at Unity. Clients are led through a recovery-related reading and are encouraged to comment on the current topic, discuss their hopes and fears, share their thoughts on coping skills and relapse-prevention strategies, seek community support, or provide encouragement to those who may be struggling. Clients can also choose to simply sit in quiet contemplation.
- There are nightly Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings and the basic tenets of twelve steps programs are essential pieces of the Unity Treatment Model.
- Finally, intensive continuing care is available to all upon completion of their inpatient program.
If you are looking for a holistic treatment center that accepts insurance, please read more on our rehab insurance page.
It’s a holistic approach to drug rehab in Florida and, at Unity Recovery Center, it works.
Addiction is a disease; a deadly disorder of the mind, body and spirit.
Addiction asks nothing of you. Rather, it takes everything from you.
Unity Recovery Center is for you.
Unity: for the mind, body, and spirit.
Call our 24 Hour Toll Free Addiction Helpline